Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Back to Blogging!

Hello! I know I haven't posted any reviews in a LONG time, and I feel bad. Truly, I do. But my life has been so busy and complicated since last December, with the muscials and heavy schoolwork and all that jazz. But I'm back now, and I'm planning on entering Vacancy.com's Blogging Scholarship Contest! I still have to thoroughly read the rules, but from what I already understand, I just need to find my dream apartment and blog about it. Hopefully I will win, I need as much money as I can get for college. Legit. Anyway, I will be blogging again soon! As far as the reviews go, I have not had any time. Maybe if I find a spare moment I will blog about my Taylor Swift Speak Now Tour experience... fun fun!
Love,
BusyB

No comments:

Post a Comment