Thursday, November 25, 2010

HP7 !

My next book review is under way! In honor of the new movie, I will be reviewing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I will also have a rating system, rating ALL the Harry Potter books, and then giving my full description and opinion on the final book. Instead of the traditional 5 stars rating, I will be rating the books on house points! Creative, huh? Okay so this is how it's going to work:

-Points will be awarded based on overall theme of the book. The movies will not have any factor on the ratings.
-Points will be given to 2 houses. (Gryffindor and Slytherin. Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw didn't really do much in the books.... yeah.) A house will get the points based on how much it played a part in the book.
-The highest number of points a house/the book can get will be 10. (20 combined)
-I am not going to write out Harry Potter and ....... because that is just too much work. My hope to anyone reading this is that you know what HP1 means.
-Example: HP1 rating: 14 points for Gryffindor, 6 points for Slytherin.
-Are we clear?
-We better be because I'm not expanding any further on this!
-BusyB, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment